Our Mission is to be the most professional, expert, high quality, customer-driven General Contractor in Greater Cincinnati.
We create value for our clients by:
- Actively communicating project status
- Completing projects on time
- Keeping costs under control
- Building relationships to understand specific needs
- Employing highly trained craftsman and subcontractors
- Utilizing our experience to develop creative solutions to complex issues
For over seven decades, RJ Beischel Building Co. has taken pride in the quality of our workmanship and the accuracy of our construction systems from conceptual budgeting to project closeout.
R. J. Beischel Building Co. employs a team of experienced project managers and craftsmen dedicated to building high-quality projects safely and on time. We specialize in working in occupied facilities; performing renovations and new construction for healthcare, commercial, educational, religious, and government clients.
See some examples of our workPortfolio
“I have worked directly with R. J. Beischel Building on many projects over the last 10 years and all of these projects were complete successes.”
“R. J. Beischel Building Company has brought knowledge, experience, and integrity to the project as well as a proven track record. Their willingness to help achieve the goals of the project and the University are unparalleled.”
“I know that I can count on Beischel to come through for me time and time again. They not only complete our projects on time, on budget and with a high level of skill, but they do it in a manner which makes the process enjoyable.”
Robert J. Beischel started the Company in 1946 as a partnership known as Frey & Beischel. In 1951, the Company was re-formulated as a new partnership known as Allan & Beischel. The Company was incorporated in 1966 as R. J. Beischel Building Co.
Working within a 100-mile radius of downtown Cincinnati, R. J. Beischel Building Co. has had the opportunity to provide professional construction services for many of the Tri-state's institutions and businesses. We value the long-term relationship we have developed with many of our clients. We take pride in delivering a high-quality construction project.
R. J. Beischel Building Co. has been singled out many times for special recognition from our clients, the business community, subcontractors, and yes, even from our toughest competitors.
Each individual honor represents a lifetime of professional and personal commitment to excellence on the part of all members of the Beischel Team. None of these achievements would be recognized without the contributions made by suppliers, subcontractors, design professionals, and owners.
We appreciate the recognition for excellence by these prestigious organizations:
- Build Ohio Finalist 2016 - Renovation Under $10 Million category
- Build Ohio Finalist 2012 - Renovation category
- Build Ohio Winner 2011 - New Construction Under $7 Million category
- American Subcontractors Association of Cincinnati:
- General Contractor of the Year - 1991, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1999, and 2003
- General Contractor of the Year Finalist - 1988, 1992, 1993, and 1998
- Cincinnati Business Courier - Top 20 General Contractors in the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1985
- AGC Commendation for Excellent Safety Award - 1997, 2003, and 2004
R.J. Beischel Building Co. reaches outside the boundaries of our own company by being involved in the communities where we work and live. We are grateful for the opportunity to enhance and support the community with our construction expertise as well as through our community service.
R.J. Beischel Building Co. works with and supports:
- I Build America - Ohio
- Good Samaritan Hospital foundation
- Greater Cincinnati Construction Foundation (GCCF)
- Whiz Kids
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Bethesda Foundation
- Spirit of Construction
- Millcreek Valley Chapter of Habitat for Humanity
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Cincinnati